Beginning May 20th
Watch this video for more about Phase 2!
What you need to know:
- Phase 2 is May 20—June 1st (Longer if Necessary)
- 2 Worship Opportunities (only 500 people per service)
- 9:00 AM for ages 65+, childcare NOT provided
- 11:00 AM for all ages with childcare provided with reservation
- Registration is required for yourself and family's seats for the service you desire to attend. You register with the links below!
- Bring the registration with you to church.
- If you desire childcare at the 11:00 service, you must register the number of children for childcare when you register for the service. Your children’s temperature will be screened upon entrance and all who are running a fever will not be admitted.
- The campus remains closed to outside activities and meetings. These will resume after church ministries (Wednesday Nights, LifeGroups, etc.) begin operating on campus.
- The office remains closed to the public. However, there will be a small staff presence, and phones answered M – TH, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Other General Info:
If you feel vulnerable you should remain home and participate via livestream or Facebook Live. Also, please stay home if you are running a fever or have any symptoms indicating you might be getting sick.
The west (door 1) and south (door 2) doors will be the only doors for entry into the building.
Once inside the building a staff member or trained volunteer will guide you to your seat. Social distancing will necessitate numerous rows be closed and seats left empty. We request you follow our guidelines to ensure proper social distancing standards are met.
Everyone should sanitize their hands upon entry. New hand sanitizer stations are located throughout campus.
Masks are recommended but not required for entrance.
While we are excited to see one another, we suggest hugging and handshaking not be done as a precautionary measure.
Physical worship guides will not be available. Sermon notes will be provided.
There will be extra cleaning and sanitizing of the campus between each service, and you will be issued sanitation wipes to clean your area personally.
Shuttles in the parking lot will not be running during Phase 2.
There will be no formal offering time during worship services, but there will be drop-off giving stations available around the foyer and Commons.
The easiest and safest way to give each Sunday and during the week are through our online giving portal at https://fbcodessa.com/giving/.
Sign up for your preferred worship service below!
For assistance leave a message, and we will return your call.
Office is open for calls Monday—Thursday 8:30am—5:00pm